1. Promote equal opportunity and employment for minorities at all levels of the IBEW structure;
2. Foster leadership development and empower minorities to become active participants and leaders in the IBEW;
3. Assist IBEW minority members who have discrimination complaints;
4. Promote, support and assist the organizing of minority workers in the IBEW;
5. Encourage minority workers to be greater activists in community and political affairs; and
6. Be actively involved in AFL-CIO Constituency Groups, human, civil, and women’s rights organizations to advance the cause of minority workers.
If you're interested in more information,
please reach out to the hall.